How to Get a Class 3 License

Saturday, July 14th, 2012

Many people may wonder how to get a class 3 license. Due to the National Firearms Act, any weapons that are classified as Title II firearms must be taxed and registered, as well as closely monitored thereafter. Title II firearms include grenades, poison gas, bombs, silencers, shotguns, machine guns and short-barreled rifles, as well as other guns that can be easily concealed. To deal them or manufacture them, you must have a Federal Firearms License with a Class 3 tax distinction, or simply known as a Class 3 license. It can be tough to finance the application, but the process itself is generally straightforward. Websites like can help you get your ffl license. (more…)